Wednesday, March 25, 2020

One morning in a farm

On Thursday 26th, 2020 I have a decision to go to the field and try to dig up then I will plant coconut tree. This morning I start to do it and it takes me so long to dig it. It is very hard but I hop I will complete it on time. I love my work so I am so happy for the day.
Some people say that if they live in a big town or city,​ it is easy to find and get good jog. What does GOOD JOB mean? It means they work in a comfortable place or office and gets lots of money. However,​ my job is also a good one,​ although it makes me less money I really love it here.See you next time. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When the boy eating rice

 Hello, see again that is about the boy eating his food. How strange he is and he tries to make everyone laugh with his funny performant. Ho...