Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Making a new way of life

Hi now see me again. This is my new description about life in the country. All what you see in the picture is my favourite thing to do all day. What are they? I try to plant coz it is good to make life better. Do you know how to do it? First I prepare the sold and then I water it and try to make softer. Then I get some natural fertilizer to make the sold good for plant. Then I plant the seeds,​ many kinds of  vegetable seeds. Right now everything is better; the plant grows well. I have enough water for it. So everyone can do it at home when they are free or try to take aome times to grow what you want. Thanks for reading. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When the boy eating rice

 Hello, see again that is about the boy eating his food. How strange he is and he tries to make everyone laugh with his funny performant. Ho...