Thursday, March 26, 2020

Introduction to Prose (REFLECTION PAPER) #Part1

Sample 1
REFLECTION PAPER I
I found the lesson Chapter I, presented by Mr. Ros Bunthoeu, very interesting. There were many things which I have learnt from him and the lessons. First Chapter is about Introduction to Prose and what is Prose? The result of what I have understood is that Prose refers to the term of studying literature and it is the written or spoken language.
Talking about Prose, I really know that there are two types of Prose: Fiction (unreal story) and nonfiction (real story). Of course, people always use language to make communication, usually in writing and speaking. This means that we can exchange or share the information to the world. First I want to talk about written language; it is usually in a grammatical way to make people clear about the news and information. I usually write to inform something new though Facebook messenger, telegram or email to my friends and my family. Through the written prose, I know the information about the situation in the country in the past time.
The second thing, talking about spoken language, sometimes it is not in grammatical way, and just want to make people clear about the information. In real life people speak to give more detail about things, example, teachers have to speak a lot in class in the purpose of trying to explain the lesson to the students. And when I am not clear anything about the lesson, I will ask the teacher to tell more about it. I am also a teacher, so I agree that speaking is so important.  Sometimes when the class becomes depressed because of learning a lot, I usually speak something to make it better. In this case I found that prose can change the class environment.
One more thing is that Prose is so important and plays the main role in human’s life. When we can speak well in academic way, it is good to attract people attention and can make them more interested in what we are talking about. In the fact that I see in real life, many people who do business can speak well and give more information about their products such as how to use, how to register and how the products work, so it is the way to persuade other people to believe that the products are good. Another thing is that when I am in class, the academic book is so difficult to understand, so teacher has to give detail about the lesson through speaking. He tries to make all students clear about it, and explains step by step in order to make sure that students can do it.
All of these, I think people cannot live without Prose because it is the best way to communicate, to give information, to make persuasion and description. This can reserve people’s lives, so I must learn more about writing and speaking to develop my knowledge and to make my life better. I know learning includes writing skill, reading skill, speaking skill and listening skill and I hope I will be able to use it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When the boy eating rice

 Hello, see again that is about the boy eating his food. How strange he is and he tries to make everyone laugh with his funny performant. Ho...